28 July 2022
Leather Working Group has always strived to invite the very best industry experts to speak to our membership whenever possible. The speaker programme for the 2022 LWG Member Conference is no exception.
This year, LWG members can join us virtually or in-person at Fiera Milano in Italy to hear from leading authorities in the world of leather sustainability. Our agenda includes guest speakers across our four key themes for the day: 1) continuous improvement, 2) traceability and supply chain due diligence, 3) environmental impact, and 4) responsible chemistry.
Today, we're pleased to announce the first set of speakers who will join us this September:
- Andreas Meyer: Managing Director at Verband der Deutschen Lederindustrie e.V. (VDL)
- Elisa Gavazza: Southern Europe Director at ZDHC
- Fernando Bellese: Chief Sustainability Officer at PrimeAsia
- Ian Scher: VP Procurement at PrimeAsia
- Lisa Rausch: Associate Researcher at University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Rosie Wollacott-Phillips: Head of Group Sustainability at Mulberry
- Tim Wilson: Director at 3P Strategy
See more about our speakers here.
More speakers will be announced shortly - keep an eye out for more infromation soon!
About the 2022 LWG Member Conference
Our hybrid 1-day Member Conference will allow members of our group to meet in person for the first time in three years, or join virtually if unable to travel. Our conference will take place at the Fiera Milano exhibition centre just outside of Milan, Italy. The event will take place on Thursday September 22, 2022, from 09:00 to 17:30.